lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2021

Blog I, Personal Information.

 Hello Im Ignacio Jaramillo Quiroga. I was born in Valdivia Chile and im 22 years old at the moment.

Currently my family and i are living in El Monte, Región Metropolitana. We live there about 12 years ago, my mother are nurse in a local school and my stepdad who lives with us are truck driver. We move to live here because we start to take care of my grandmother. 

As a family, we have 7 dogs as pets living with us. I particularly love them, i feed them, and i take care of everyone as they do the same with me.

As academic information i could tell that: Im a third year student of plastic arts as a major, and im actually doing a minor in painting theory and techniques. 

 

And finally, to end of talk about me. I like to play the guitar, especially the electric guitar. Read books and comics. Do writting, and doing boxing as sport in my free time. They are the things that i like to do, as hobbys and personal projects.




                                                                                                                                           Thx for reading.

2 comentarios:

Blog 4 - A Photograph and Its Story

  Time ago, arround on the last track of the year 2016 i was finishing my studies on the secondary school.  On the protography, i and all my...