viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2021

Blog 2 "Why did you choose this career/study programme"

When i was a child i"ve never dreamed about what will i do in the future, i just livin day-a-day, i guess. Later in my"s 16 i started to read a lot about philosophy.

In 2018 I started my studies in Laws on the University, after two years i throwed out. Now im studying arts, i like to do things that makes me think about the human conciousness.

Until today, university experience has been fine. Im just resignated to do what the institution demands.

on the future i would like to work in a job where i can use tools, and in addition use any type of my knowledges would be great. that's it,


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog 4 - A Photograph and Its Story

  Time ago, arround on the last track of the year 2016 i was finishing my studies on the secondary school.  On the protography, i and all my...